WINDSOR, Ont., Canada – With the first application of tub installation – the key to the innovative fold-in-the-floor seating system debuting on its ’05 minivans, Chrysler Group hopes the competition will take a bath when it comes to sales. The auto maker provided the first look this week of the overhaul it gave its minivan facility here to accommodate its Stow ’n Go seating system in long-wheelbase minivans. Chrysler minivans are the only ones on the market in which both the second and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Tub Leaves Competition All Wet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.