AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler LLC is attempting to reward suppliers that employ diverse workforces with the potential to win new business. Simon Boag, Chrysler executive vice president-procurement and supply, announces the auto maker’s new Diverse Employee Initiative at the eighth annual Matchmaker event held Thursday at the Chrysler Technical Center here. Some 200 minority-owned businesses exhibited at the Matchmaker event, designed to pair capable minority-owned companies with major Tier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Urges Diverse Supplier Employment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.