LIVONIA, MI – The use of plastics on three Chrysler Group vehicles wins four of five categories in the 32nd annual Society of Plastics Engineers Innovation Awards ceremonies held here. Applications on '03 Dodge Viper win two Society of Plastics Engineers Innovations Awards. The extruded polymer film fascia on the ’02 Dodge Neon, which won the Process and Enabling technologies category, also was the grand award winner. Applications for the ’03 Dodge Viper won two categories, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Vehicles Nearly Sweep SPE Awards" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.