FRANKFURT – A decision is close on an agreement that would see DaimlerChrysler AG supply Volkswagen AG with minivans in North America. “We’ve been working on this since January, and I think we will rather soon come to a decision,” Bernd Pischetsrider, CEO of Volkswagen AG, says in an interview. He defines “soon” as this calendar year. VW Microbus too expensive to build. The proposed minivan would be designed by Volkswagen but ride on the architecture of the next-generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler-VW Minivan Deal Near" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.