Chrysler Group is waiving lease payments as part of a pull-ahead incentive program. The program waives remaining payments for those with leases expiring before July 3 on their Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep vehicles, as long as they lease a new Chrysler Group vehicle. Chrysler also increases cash rebates by $500 on most ’03 and ’04 model vehicles, including the new Dodge Durango SUV.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Waives Some Lease Payments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.