SAO PAULO â€“ Fiat Automoveis SA says Chrysler Group LLC vehicles are complementary to its products and sees no problem of cannibalization between the two brands. Cledevor Belini, president of Fiat in Brazil and the Southern Cone, says worldwide integration with the U.S. auto maker, in which Fiat now holds a 20% stake, should go smoothly. This is especially true in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay, which make up the Mercosur trade pact, he says, noting the region represents the bulk ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Wonâ€™t Cannibalize Fiat in South America, Italian Auto Maker Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.