DaimlerChrysler is building an image car for the Chrysler brand -- in Osnabrueck, Germany. The car is the Chrysler Crossfire, the concept 2-seater that left many auto show-goers drooling in Detroit in January. The coupe will be a low-volume addition to the Chrysler Group stable of vehicles. It joins niche icons Dodge Viper and Chrysler (formerly Plymouth) Prowler, both of which are built by Motor City union members at Detroit's Conner Avenue assembly plant. While the eventual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler's Next Image Car to Have Made-in-Germany Label" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.