A bail hearing for Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo is set for June 1 in the Seoul Central District Court. Chung has been held in solitary confinement since his April 28 indictment on embezzlement and breach of trust charges. Analysts say it would have been unseemly to hold the hearing before South Korea’s recent provincial and local elections. Chung’s lawyers are seeking his release from prison due to his alleged poor health and the negative impact they claim his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chung Bail Hearing Set for June 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642