Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo’s indictment hearing on embezzlement and other charges has been moved to May 16, one day before his legal detention period expires. Earlier media reports had said the hearing was set for May 17. "We plan to indict Chairman Chung Mong-koo on Tuesday, a day before his detention term ends, and we will also indict 10 or fewer Hyundai employees," Senior Prosecutor Chae Dong-wook says in a statement. Chae also says Chung’s son, Chung Eui-sun, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chung Bribery Indictment Hearing Moved Up; Others to Be Charged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.