TURIN – For those who like small cars with a clear-cut personality and a touch of French character – and only occasional luggage capacity – the all-new Citroen C2 is an intriguing prospect. The all-new C2 is by no means an all-around family car: Citroen has designed the 5-door C3 and the derivative Pluriel to that purpose. The C2 is a much shorter, narrower and lower sister of the C3, of which it shares a platform and 60% of its components. This is not by chance but by design. Citroen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen C2 Amusing Blend of Minivan, Rally Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.