Special Coverage ParisAuto Show PARIS – Automobiles Citroen will launch the C3 Picasso, its third small minivan, early in 2009, ambitiously planning to take about 20% of the segment. The Opel Meriva, introduced at the 2003 Geneva auto show, is the founder and leader of the microvan segment, selling 139,000 units in 2007. Citroen aims at a volume of 110,000 C3 Picassos annually in a segment that marked 485,000 sales last year. It will share the PSA Peugeot Citroen plant in Trnava, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen C3 Picasso Aims at Challenging Meriva in Microvan Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.