FRANKFURT – The Citroen C-Airlounge can accommodate four passengers in first class, or five in business, jokes Automobiles Citroen General Manager Claude Satinay. The concept car, a follow-up to the Citroen C-Airdream that was shown in Paris a year ago, is a blend of fluid exterior and a large luxury interior. Its most striking element is ambient interior lighting that demonstrates a variety of approaches to changing the mood inside. The Airlounge is based on the Citroen C5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen Concept Features Accent Lighting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.