PSA Peugeot Citroen hopes to create a buzz when it debuts the new C4 car line at the Paris motor show in September. Available in both coupe and sedan body styles, the C4 features innovations in exterior and interior styling and functionality. The C4 sedan provides “a contemporary expression of Citroen’s design values,” the auto maker says. The 2-door features a hatchback design with short rear and front overhangs to provide a more powerful design theme. The C4 will boast a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen to Debut C4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.