PARIS – Citroen will launch the DS5, the third car in its premium DS line, in France in December and elsewhere in Europe early next year. The compact station wagon, with an available diesel-hybrid engine, will be marketed as a competitor against the BMW 5 Series and Audi A6. It also will be exported to China until 2013, when production begins at PSA Peugeot Citroen’s joint venture plant with Chang’an Group. The vehicle was unveiled at the Shanghai auto show in April. Citroen forecasts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen DS5 Expands Upmarket Range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.