PARIS – PSA Peugeot-Citroen is counting on new-model launches and growth in key emerging markets to boost global sales this year 3.4%-6.5%. The auto maker’s sales rose 1.8% in 2007, handicapped by a major decline in deliveries of Peugeot complete-knocked-down kits to Iran. As has been the case for the past several years, the Citroen brand fared better than Peugeot, with sales up 4.0% compared with its sibling’s scant 0.4% increase. Still, it was an improvement for Peugeot after a sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen Fuels PSA Sales in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.