PARIS – Automobiles Citroen has launched production of the compressed natural gas-powered C3 it previewed at the Paris auto show a year ago, with sales to begin in mid-October. With an additional push from the French government through the CNG monopoly, Gaz de France, which is proposing home compression units, Citroen hopes to sell 100,000 units of the bi-fuel C3 1.4i Gaz Naturel by 2010. Citroen C3 "Natural gas is already used as a fuel by more than 4 million vehicles in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen Launches Bi-Fuel C3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.