PARIS – The decline of the minivan in America is not a trend being duplicated in Europe, perhaps because Europeans use two types of vehicles to cover the segment. Citroen, the smaller of the two brands at PSA Peugeot Citroen, is nonetheless the European leader for both versions: The Citroen C4 Picasso is the best-selling compact minivan ahead of the Renault Scenic, and the Citroen Berlingo is the leader of the “ludospace” segment, the name used in France to describe passenger versions of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen Looks to Retain Market Grasp With New Berlingo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.