PARIS â€“ Automobiles Citroen reveals a new concept car to journalists that would seem to extend the marqueâ€™s ambitions to the luxury level of the Audi, Mercedes and BMW brands. The Citroen Metropolis luxury sedan concept will be presented to the public in the French pavilion of the Shanghai world expo in May, and a one-fourth size model will be on the Citroen stand at the Beijing auto show this week. If it were not simply a styling exercise, the concept would have a hybrid powertrain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen Metropolis Concept Reveals French Brandâ€™s Upscale Ambitions for China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.