MADRID – Alfredo Vila, CEO of Automoviles Citroen Espana S.A., and head of the Citroen brand for the South European markets, says inconsistent regulations adopted by Spain are causing headaches for the auto industry. “Many of the efforts and investments the auto makers make are blighted by legislators,” Vila tells attendees at the recent Spain Innovates Forum held at the Ritz Hotel here. While vehicle manufacturers are increasing the use of lightweight materials to reduce fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen Spain CEO Says Legislators Out of Touch With Auto Industry Realities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.