PARIS – Automobiles Citroen will eat the cost of its new “Stop and Start” system, in hopes of selling more of its specially equipped C3 models. The auto maker is looking to deliver 2,000 of its new C3 Stop and Start model by the end of the year, pricing the vehicle at €15,350 ($18,700) – "slightly under" the equivalent model without the Valeo SA starter-alternator. Stop and Start system boosts fuel economy 6% on average, Citroen says. Citroen believes the C3 marks is the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen Stop-Start C3 Priced to Move" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.