With stricter vehicle-emissions standards set to take effect in Greater London, Mayor Boris Johnson arranges a scrappage scheme with European auto makers to offer significant discounts on new vans and minibuses. A number of major vehicle makers are promising to provide owners of some 72,000 larger vans and minibuses discounts to buy new, more fuel-efficient models in order to avoid penalty fees when changes to the city’s Low Emission Zone (LEZ) take effect in January, Johnson says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"City of London Partners With Auto Makers in CV Scrappage Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.