September marked another sluggish month for medium- and heavy-duty truck sales in Canada, as combined deliveries slid 25.1% from year-ago levels on a volume of 3,097 units. The Class 8 market was to blame, as a 37.8% decline in sales to 1,921 trucks offset a 12.5% hike in Class 4-7 deliveries to 1,176 units. Related document: Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class - September 2007 International Truck and Engine Corp. suffered a 17.4% drop – and that proved to be the best performance in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Class 8 Drag on Canada Big-Truck Sales in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.