An executive shuffle at Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. finds Toyota Div. General Manager Don Esmond promoted to senior vice president-automotive operations, assuming responsibility for both Toyota and Lexus. Denny Clements, the current group vice president and general manager of Lexus, will retire effective June 1. Clements will continue as a senior management advisor to Toyota and Lexus and will relinquish his day-to-day management responsibilities effective April 1, Toyota says. Jim ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Clements Out at Lexus; Esmond Rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.