Trade magazines, conference speakers, consultants and technology companies have been touting the merits of customer relationship management (CRM) for the last three years. CRM software strategies should help dealers find new customers, retain current ones and turn all into repeats. A lifetime customer can spend more than $300,000 on products and services at one dealership. But are dealers buying into it? They’re starting to, says Chris Rayl, vice president-VIP Services for Automated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Clicking for Customers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.