Vehicle electrification and hydrogen fuel cells are being touted by major auto makers as the future powertrain answers to reducing vehicle greenhouse emissions, as well as dependence on foreign oil. But many industry observers argue alternative fuels available today can help reduce the industry’s carbon footprint, as well. Compressed natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas are two popular alternatives already in use in many parts of the world, although still considered anomalies in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CNG, LPG Popular Alternative Fuels Outside of U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.