In his most famous acting role, Arnold Schwarzenegger played The Terminator, a cyborg sent from the future to destroy mankind. Today, as governor of California, his mission is to preserve it. And like the good cyborg he portrayed in the sequel, he is determined to save humanity from evil machines. Much like it has the past 30 years, Schwarzenegger’s California wants to lead the way with tough environmental regulations that slice tailpipe emissions, boost air quality and, most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CO2 Showdown With California" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.