SANTA BARBARA, CA – An advertising blitz will begin New Year’s Eve for the Chevrolet Cobalt, the all-new compact car General Motors Corp. believes eventually can outsell the segment-leading Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla. The “Kick Ball” and “Mash Up” commercials will appear during Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve 2005 television special, which is the same placement Chevy used to launch its “American Revolution” campaign last year. The two ads, which follow earlier “teaser” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cobalt Aims to Bypass Civic, Corolla" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.