The Cobalt Group, which has remained relatively quiet since Chief Executive Officer John Holt took the company private in November 2001, emerged with a bang in June issuing three announcements that indicate the automotive technology provider is primed to solidify and expand its business. John Holt looks to become a CRM giant. Announced were a $54 million investment of capital, a contract to build dealership websites for General Motors Corp. and an acquisition of Auto Town, a small, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cobalt is Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.