The Chrysler Group names Bonita K. Coleman, former director of Dodge Car Marketing Plans, as Director-Chrysler Brand Communications. Coleman spent seven years at Chrysler in the 1990s, joining in 1993 as manager-marketing strategies. She also worked for IBM Corp. and most recently was president and chief operating officer of Nia Enterprises, a company she co-founded that provides marketing and database information about African-American families to Fortune 500 companies.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Coleman Returns to Chrysler as Director of Brand Communications" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.