A handful of government agencies and auto suppliers are teaming up with General Motors Corp. to revamp a 17-year-old college engineering competition to better mirror the real world of vehicle development. College students will reengineer a cleaner Equinox. The competition, which changes hands between sponsors GM and Ford Motor Co. for the 2005-2007 timeframe (although GM actually takes over in late 2004), is overseen by the Dept. of Energyâs Argonne National Laboratory and most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Colleges Schooled in GMâs Global Development Process" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.