More Stories Supplier Comments “DCX is terrible, but GM and Ford have improved.” “Ford is out of control in their treatment of suppliers.” “Givebacks to OEMs – our suppliers are feeling same from us now.” “Honestly the co-operation idea is dead. Suppliers and auto companies, with few exceptions, despise each other!” “Hostile because of price pressure – our relations very good though.” “It has been better in the past, but it has also been worse.” “Price cutting is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Comments: Big 3 Relationships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.