MANILA – New vehicle sales in the Philippines grew 32.5% during the first two months of the year, despite slumping demand for passenger cars. The Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines says sales of 15,137 passenger cars and commercial vehicles were up from 11,425 units sold in the year-ago period. Commercial vehicles sales jumped 49% to 11,541 units, up from 7,744 units a year earlier. New car sales fell 2.3% to 3,596 units from 3,681 units in like-2001. Toyota Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Commercial Vehicle Sales Soar in Philippines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.