CANBERRA â€“ Australia's best-selling vehicle, the Holden Commodore, is part of a 4-car strategy to introduce the Chevrolet brand to Malaysia. Holden Berlina sedans will be prepared for the Malaysian market as the Chevrolet Lumina LTZ, built in right-hand-drive configuration and sporting a 3.8L, 203-hp Ecotec V-6 engine under the hood. General Motors Corp. also has shown Holden Ltd.-prepared Chevrolets in Singapore and entered a new distribution agreement in South Africa that could bolster ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Commodore Chevyâ€™s Intro to Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.