PORTLAND, OR – Chrysler Group says it has taken more advanced orders than expected for the all-new ’07 Jeep Compass. The entry-level cross/utility vehicle that began production at the end of May should begin arriving in showrooms by month’s end. There already are 58,000 handraisers, and dealers have taken about 10,000 orders, says Michael Berube, senior manager-Jeep marketing, at a Compass drive event here. Chrysler executives describe the all-new, front-wheel-drive Compass as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Compass Designed to Be Modern Jeep" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.