The concept cars at the recent Detroit auto show gave a glimpse of more than just the possible future of automobiles. The curious engineer looking under the hood also could have gotten a glimpse of some of the directions that Eaton Corp. is exploring with its supercharger programs. The Cadillac Evoq's integrated intake manifold/supercharger is the first public demonstration of Eaton's plan to more closely integrate the supercharger to the engine (see Ward's Automotive Reports — Sept. 28, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Concept Cars Highlight Eaton Technology" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642