WARREN, MI â€“ General Motors Corp.â€™s Hummer division says it is targeting the hot-selling Jeep Wrangler with its HX concept vehicle, scheduled for unveiling next month at Detroitâ€™s North American International Auto Show. But Hummerâ€™s real target is much larger. The brand currently sells in 37 countries. It added the U.K., Australia and South Africa this year after production of right-hand-drive H3s began in the third quarter at Hummerâ€™s Struandale assembly site in Port Elizabeth, South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Concept Confirms Hummerâ€™s Global Aspirations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.