U.S. national goals to reduce dependence on imported energy get a boost from ConocoPhillips, which says its process to turn coal gas into high-quality diesel fuel not only is economically viable but reduces industrial-pollution. ConocoPhillips (CP) gas-to-liquids (GTL) program manager Jim Rockwell and Phil Amick, coal and coke gasification technology licensing manager, recently detailed for Ward's some of the GTL processâ€™ technical details. ConocoPhillipsâ€™ GTL technology â€“ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Conoco: Coal-Based â€˜Super Dieselâ€™ Cost-Competitive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.