A consortium calling itself IMPROVE (Investigating Measurement Precision and Repeatability of Vehicle Emissions) will examine technologies and procedures that can be added to vehicle emissions test equipment. Formed by Southwest Research Institute, the group includes several manufacturers of emission test equipment, SwRI is seeking additional members.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Consortium looks at test equipment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.