Consumer advocate Public Citizen is leading the charge among consumer groups calling on the U.S. House of Representatives to “finish the job” started by the Senate last month by re-authorizing a litany of traffic safety measures outlined in a revised version of a wide-ranging multibillion-dollar highway funding bill. Last month, the Senate approved the funding measure, which includes a provision to re-authorize the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. to continue studying safety issues ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Consumer Groups Push House to Pass Safety Bill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.