PORTLAND, ME – Consumers who buy hybrid-electric utility vehicles are more interested in saving the planet than saving at the pump, a Chrysler LLC marketing executive says. Environmental-impact mitigation is the primary purchase motivator for buyers of vehicles such as the Ford Escape Hybrid and Toyota Highlander Hybrid, says Michael Berube, senior manager-Chrysler brand marketing. According to data compiled through Strategic Vision Inc.’s New Vehicle Experience Study, 28% of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Consumer Study Supports Chrysler Hybrid Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.