DEARBORN, MI â Schaeffler KGâs recent acquisition of 49.99% of Continental AG has sparked rampant speculation about consolidation and integration between the two German auto component suppliers, but Continentalâs top North American executive says his operations have seen zero impact and expect none for quite awhile. And with a 4-year agreement limiting Schaefflerâs holdings in Continental to less than 50%, Samir Salman, CEO of Continentalâs North American automotive business, says there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Conti CEO Sees âNo Integrationâ With Schaeffler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.