Just in time for the '02 model year, Continental Teves Inc. forms a joint venture with retired Detroit Pistons basketball star Vinnie Johnson to assemble brake corner modules for General Motors Corp. luxury cars. The joint venture, Piston Modules LLC, will supply 150,000 rear corner modules for GM vehicles in the first year, beginning this fall. The component package will include steering knuckle, wheel bearing, hub, brake disc and caliper, anti-lock brake sensor, wiring and covers. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Conti Teves Hoops JV with Pistons star" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.