Continental TevesInc. and Volvo Cars of North America LLC will partner to raise awareness among consumers of electronic stability control (ESC) systems. Volvo will join Continental’s multimillion-dollar mobile exhibit, dubbed “Safely There,” which demonstrates ESC crash-avoidance technology using interactive, multi-media displays and a futuristic 3-D test-drive simulator. Volvo XC90 CUV, equipped with Continental’s ESC technology, will be part of U.S. safety tour. Volvo’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental and Volvo Join Forces to Promote Stability Systems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.