Germany's Continental AG dedicates its new North American headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI, as the consumer world has suddenly become keenly interested in two of its key products: tires and stability management. With the Firestone tire recall as a backdrop, Continental consolidates three nearby facilities into the new $40 million Auburn Hills technical and administrative center. The company already is talking about expanding the facility — likely in March, when headcount will reach about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental Eyes Major Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.