As Continental Teves continues its multimillion-dollar campaign to boost public awareness of stability control systems, the supplier tells Ward’s it is launching the second generation of its technology. A Europe-based auto maker will feature ESP II on an ’05 model, says Ralf Schwartz, manager of global chassis control and ESP II. It adds electric steering to the spin/rollover mitigation equation. “What can be done has been done with today’s ESP,” Schwartz says, referring to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental Teves Advances Stability Control Technology" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.