DETROIT – ContiTech AG Board Member Meinhard Liebing approaches the launch of a new North American plant without trepidation, despite a struggling new-vehicle market, and says the rubber and plastics supplier’s German parent has no desire to pursue a link with bankrupt parts maker Delphi Corp. “No synergies,” Liebing says of any potential relationship between Continental AG and U.S.-based Delphi, a pair of global heavyweights in the automotive parts business. Delphi reportedly will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ContiTech Bullish on North America; Launches New Trim Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.