Toyota Motor Corp. lays the groundwork for its first steps into the Mexican market with the formation of a sales arm there. Toyota Motor Sales de Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V., a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc., will plan for a sales, marketing and service operations launch in Mexico City to begin by Jan. 1, 2004, when the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) evolves into its final form. This, however, does not necessarily mean that Toyota will be sourcing all products ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Corolla, Echo, Yaris Top Prospects for Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.