A story and insert in Ward's Automotive Reports — Jan. 31, '00, overstated antilock brake installations for the Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis. Installations in '99 model Crown Vics totaled 59.6% and they ran at 57.0% in the Grand Marquis. The final tally of '99 car production with ABS should be 63.8%.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Correction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.