A story about Tenneco Automotive’s new Computerized Electronic Suspension should have said the system requires no special hydraulic fluid. The story also should have said that Tenneco’s diesel particulate filter, currently supplied to PSA Peugeot-Citroen, needs to be replaced every 50,000 miles. A fuel additive crucial to the system’s operation must be replenished at the same time.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Correction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.