Polk Corrects Scrappage Figures The new vehicle registration and scrappage figures for the period ended June 30, 1998, in the Passenger Car Scrappage and Growth in the U.S. and Truck Scrappage and Growth in the U.S. tables in Ward's Automotive Reports, May 21 issue, were incorrectly reported by the Polk Co. The correct figures are shown in the table below. Car and Truck Scrappage Corrections NewRegistrations VehiclesScrapped Scrap as %New Regis. Scrap as% In Use Cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Corrections" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.